Remedial Massage can be used for all types of performers, artists or hobbyists, whether it is for a profession, for the love if it, or just for fun exercise. These can include individuals that are, but not limited to; musicians, singers, DJs, stage performers, rock climbers, acrobats, aerialists, hula hoopers, flow artists, dancers, painters, graphic designers, sewers, jewelers, runners, cyclists, swimmers, yogis, and anyone who exercises for fun or professionally. Remedial Massage can help promote recovery time after practice or in any type of performance movement and can help with repetitive strain injuries from doing what you love.
Remedial Massage can also be applied to warm up, stretch, prep the muscles and relax the nervous system before a performance, making it a crucial apart of your training regime. Remedial Massage can be a useful tool to keep your muscles and joints more resilient during practice sessions and in turn reduce your chances of injury.
Benefits of Remedial Massage
- Promotes healing to damaged and overused muscles
- Can warm up muscles prior to performance to prevent injury
- Cools down muscles and aids in the recovery process post-activity
- Repetitive strain injury prevention
- Promotes circulation
- Reduce muscle fatigue
- Relieves muscular tension
- Alleviates the symptoms of DOMS
- Improves flexibility and mobility
- Relaxes when the stress of performing gets you down
In Remedial Massage I can also provide self care tips, exercises, or stretches so that you can own your art form!
Contact Elke today – 0402261584
The above link will take you directly to CoreYoga’s MindBody website – to make a booking with Elke, select Elke as the therapist.
All Remedial Massage sessions are eligible for Hicaps rebates.