Sports Massage can be used for athletes, runners, cyclists, swimmers, yogis, gym goers, fitness fanatics, sports enthusiasts, and anyone who exercises. Sports Massage can help promote recovery time after a big session in any type of movement exercise, aids in the recovery of Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness (DOMS).
Sports Massage can also be applied to warm up and prep the muscles before a game, competition or trial, making it a crucial apart of your training regime. Sports Massage can be a useful tool to keep your muscles and joints more resilient during training session and in turn reduce your chances of injury.
Benefits of Sports Massage
- Promotes healing to damaged muscles
- Can warm up muscles pre-exercise to prevent injury
- Cools down muscles and aids in the recovery process post-exercise
- Injury prevention
- Promotes circulation to muscles with micro tears after heavy lifting
- Reduce muscle fatigue
- Relieves muscular tension
- Alleviates the symptoms of DOMS
- Improves flexibility and mobility
All Remedial Massage sessions are eligible for Hicaps rebates.